To Our Patients
At Horton Bank Practice we have had to work differently to keep you, and our staff safe; and keep delivering a good service to our patients throughout the Pandemic.
From October we’ll be offering a mixture of e-consultations, telephone consultations and face to face appointments to be booked into directly. Our waiting room will have a small number of chairs at a safe distance. Our reception desk will be available for face to face enquiries.
This system will be under constant review to ensure it is still safe, and appropriate.
To help us meet the ever increasing needs of our patients please:
- Continue to book appointments on the telephone
- Use our e-consultation system for non-urgent issues
- Only use face to face appointments if you need them
- Be aware that a consultation with a health professional can be done over the telephone
- Respect our reception team, we have asked them to ask for details so we can provide you the best service
- Be polite and courteous to our staff. We are doing our best, and we know how hard this has been for all.
Many thanks for your cooperation and support.
From the partners Dr Ward, Dr Lloret and Dr Cairns.